How to plan an Easter Party for Kids
Throw an Easter party to remember with crafts, activities, and eggsperiments for kids. Fill hollowed out Easter eggs with confetti and let the kids smash them on the floor. Set up an obstacle course that must be completed while keeping an egg steady on the spoon the entire time (eek!). You will definitely find us playing egg bocce ball in the front yard come Easter Sunday.
- Fill Easter eggs with confetti and let the kids smash them on the ground.
- Eggy Scavenger hunt – Instead of sending them out on a big hunt, set up a scavenger hunt with clues they have to use to find them
- Bunny Race – Use potato sacks or pillowcases to have the kids wear and hop to the finish line
- Guess How Many Eggs? – Fill a jar with small candy Easter eggs and have the kids try to guess how many are inside
- Easter Bingo – Download the free printable and set up a fun game to play with everyone
- Egg Toss – Have each partner stand on opposite sides and throw the egg back and forth. Step back farther after each throw and see who can keep the egg from cracking to the floor